Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Trachselwald




I will be adding some entries about our time in Trachselwald at the Swiss/Anabaptist reconciliation event. It was difficult to get net access at the time, so I will reporting on that now that I'm back in Switzerland. Stay tuned.

Switzerland is about as different from Egypt as could possibly be. It's green, cool, clean, rainy -- and they have traffic laws. Cairo has 20 Million people -- and three traffic lights. Traffic is a complete free-for-all -- it's mayhem. The only real rule is that there are no real rules. But somehow it all works.

Switzerland is -- well -- just about opposite in every way. I will have more to say on the very important events at Trachselwald soon.

J

1 comment:

rpt said...

Hi James:

Thank you for the commentary and pictures. I've followed it with interest. Call when you return

Rick Towne